We hope that you and your family are safe and staying healthy.
We continue to see patients with both telemedicine and in-office visits at our West Bloomfield location. We have been here for you during the pandemic and will continue to be here for you, through all phases of our patients’ lives.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our highest priority. Our high standard of care ensures that your continued trust and safety are not compromised. We will continue, as a daily practice, to follow universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control.
Revisions to these practices will be ongoing and based on current science.
- Our staff will be wearing masks when in direct contact with any patient
- Appointments will be scheduled so as to limit the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Upon entering our office, all patients over the age of 2 MUST be wearing a nose and mouth covering (mask, bandana, or scarf). Your appointment may be rescheduled if you do not have a mask on.
- Waiting room seating has been changed to reflect social distancing.
- Unless it is absolutely necessary, we encourage others to NOT attend your appointment with you, but rather wait in their vehicle.
- All patients will have their temperatures taken.
- All areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient contact.
For latest up to date information on COVID follow the CDC website and for local updates the MDHHS website.