Information for our
- Please don’t wait till the last pill is gone before letting us know you need a refill. Our staff has a 48 hour turn around time on all refills. Medications that need prior authorizations will take longer so please give us at least 5 business days to process those requests.
- If you have a balance with us or are in collections we ask you to pay the amount before we can refill any of your medications. If you are in collections you will need to pay the collection balance before getting an appointment with our office.
- If you are in need of refills please call our office and press #4 to leave a message this line is checked 3-4 times a day so be sure we will get your message.
Cancellations/No show appointments:
We know issues come up and you aren’t able to make your appointment so we are asking you to give us at least 24 hours notice if you can’t make it to your scheduled appointment.
- If you No call/No show your 1st appointment will be a charge of $25.00
- If you No call/No show for your 2nd appointment will be a charge of $96.00
- If you No Call/No Show for your 3rd appointment we will be discharging you from out practice.
- If you No Call/No Show 2 New Patients or Physical appointments you will be charged the full amount of that office visit.
This doesn’t not include any appointments the doctor has to call and reschedule due to scheduling conflicts.
- The first few months of the year we all know we have an insurance deductible that has to be meet so we are going to be asking you plan on paying your deductible at your office visit. If you have met the deductible then we will asking for your copay before you are seen for your appointment.
- Any balances that you may have at the time of your visit will also be requested at this time. If you have to large of a balance to pay all at once we do offer payment plans. Make sure you setup some form of payment arrangement so we won’t have to send you to our third party collection company.
- Every Year you are required by your insurance to get a Well visit or Physical Exam. Dr. Bragman provides a Executive Physical Exam which includes a Pulmonary Function Test, X-ray, EKG and Lab work. Most insurances will cover the visit charge itself in full however many insurance companies don’t always cover the PFT, X-ray or EKG and may apply the amount to your deductible. When you come in for your physical we will hand out a piece of paper that gives the charge amount of each test . It will be up to you if you decide to get these tests. Just understand that if your insurance doesn’t pay for those charges you will be responsible for any remaining cost.
New Patient Intake Form
Medical Disclosure Form
HIPPA Privacy Authorization Form
Insurance coverage waiver
Annual Physical Charges
Every year Medicare as a deductible you will have to meet. Just because you have an advantage plan that deductible doesn't necessarily disappear. Please read all the information you receive from your insurance company every year for changes to your plan. There is a 90% chance something even as small as a prior authorization for medication may be required.
6014 W Maple Rd,
West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322